Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm going back!

I will be going back to WBC (Wisconsin Badger Camp) this summer!  I've known that I am going back for some time now.  Recently my Mom mentioned that I might want to write a blog about the experience at camp so that I don't send out massive e-mails.  This way people can just check in and read what I've been up too throughout the upcoming summer.

Last summer was a lot of fun.  I am looking forward to this summer so much more knowing what I am getting myself into.  I hope that some of the campers that I remember the most come back this summer.  There are three campers that I hope come back--one who liked to be told stories (especially the one about the sunken ship (I know some of you who may be reading this will appreciate that mention!)), one who liked to call me honey, and a third who I have a framed picture of with me.

I won't be able to post pictures of campers due to privacy.  But I will post a few pictures throughout the summer of staff, and the camp in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment