Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Delta College class of 2013

April 26, 2013
Delta College Commencement

What a great day!  Getting to graduate with people that I have had classes with and those who I have never met before was a great experience and one worth celebrating.  It was during graduation that I was walking across the stage that one of my instructors stood up, gave me a thumbs up and cheered.  As I was walking past the faculty that I walked past another instructor that had an impact on me.  In total four of the five instructors that had the biggest impact on me were there.


The two of us had never met before April 26, the night of graduation.  That night we met for the first time and this picture was taken.  I thought that it would be posted to Delta's website and with ta caption saying something to the extent of "best friends celebrating their graduation".  It didn't work out that way.  But it did get posted to Delta's facebook page.

Post graduation.  Note the chocolate in my dad's hand so that my mom could take the picture (I am almost certain that my family is a family of chocoholics).  Before taking this picture, I had had a great conversation with my intro to criminal justice instructor.  It was during that conversation that I told her that I had caught the criminal justice bug from her.  I also got to congratulate a friend in my Juvenile Offender class during the winter 2013 semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment