Sunday, August 10, 2014

The final week is about to begin

The final week here at Spring Hill will begin tomorrow.  What happened to time?  Sometimes I feel like I've only been here for a few weeks.  Other times I feel like I've been here for years.

C'mon baby
I dont mean to rush you
I only wanted to reach out and touch you
I've gotta start to open my heart

I know you think

About jumping ship before it sinks
But were all in this together
Ask a scientist
It's quantum physics
We're all in this together
And on the subway
We feel like strangers
But were all in this together
Yeah I love you and you love her
And she loves him
But were all in this together

Y'know baby

There's never been protection
In all the history of human connection
C'mon darling
It's alright to show me
You don't ever need to be lonely
Once you start to open your heart

I saw you crying

I started crying
Cos were all in this together

And then religion

It's a big decision
But were all in this together

We're all in this together


Ben Lee's song titled "We're all in this together".



I'm at a point where I don't want to leave Spring Hill, but am ready at the same time.  I'd love to be able to have it be summer all year round, and just live and work here, but know that that isn't possible.  It's time to move on with life and get a real job.

There were so many things that we as a staff experienced together, lived through together.  I now have some awesome new friends that I don't want to loose contact with.  Most of all, I've grown a lot in my faith.  Since arriving here at Spring Hill, I've spent so much more time reading my Bible, and praying.  I also have some direction from God about where  he wants me to go in life.

Hopefully when I get back from camp I'll be able to share my experiences here with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment