Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I've been home since August 15, and have adjusted to being home.  Since arriving home, I began working at Cottage Creamery here in Midland, which has been a blessing and given me some time to continue working on filling out job applications for more permanent positions.

I thought that I would share something that I wrote during my time at Spring Hill.

Here beside me
always with me
giving life, unending.
You've given me hope.
You love me unconditionally
even when life is confusing
and I can't hear or see you.

God you are
holy holy,
You are perfect.
God you are
Holy Holy.

You've never left my side.
You've shown me the way;
been there when I needed you.
You've spoken to me
and lead me to
where you need me.
You are lie changing.

God you are
holy holy.
You are perfect.
God you are
holy holy.
You are never ending,
life changing,
the one who never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment