Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pillsbury Updates

Life here at Camp Pillsbury has been a bit chaotic at times since my last post here.  Between getting the owner to and from the airport as she goes on the various work trips, getting another member of the staff to the airport for a recruiting trip, painting, cleaning, cooking, and doing after school activities with the after school kids.

The thing that I've loved about this job is the time spent with the kids.  Of course, I've also enjoyed my time in the kitchen cooking for the staff and kids.  It is thanks to my time in the kitchen that I have some time to myself.  I've also enjoyed the time spent in the kitchen while the Mindful Fork people are there cooking.  Not only are they friendly, but don't mind if I come in to see what they're making and get ideas from them.

Of course there are days that a bit rough, but that's to be expected with a new camp that is in it's first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment