Sunday, July 14, 2013

Two Week (As of Sunday)

We are now over halfway through the summer, which means that the summer is just over halfway over.  On to the real news of camp.

This week I have three awesome women who are quite talkative.  All three regularly talk my ears off at the same time which can be tiring.  I've been dealing with a cold that has gotten better and better.  On Saturday morning I woke up with diarrhea, which is not fun at all.  By mid-afternoon I had puked and was not feeling good at all.  Thankfully the nurses had some medication that I could take to help me with both puking and diarrhea.  After a short nap (several other counselors helped to take care of my group), and some warm seven up, I felt more like myself, but not completely better.

I managed to get through night watch without a problem last night, and slept straight through until my alarm went off at seven this morning.  Thankfully I've been able to keep down some oatmeal, several pieces of plain bread, a tuna sandwich, a few chips, and some vegetables since then.

I can't thank the nurses enough for the seven up, and the other counselors for taking care of my group so that I could take a nap yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment