Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week Seven in Review

Week seven was a good week, minus the two arguments between two of my campers.  On Thursday during noon rest I got a letter from a camper from the two week session, after having gotten two campers having an argument to calm down and apologize to each other.  That letter meant so much to me, and still does.  I have since written a letter and sent it to her.  I'm sure that this particular camper will enjoy having a letter in return from someone that she enjoyed hanging out with for two weeks.

On Friday morning I had one camper crying quite hard because she really didn't want to go home--she had had so much fun at camp.  That made me smile.  I had never had a camper crying so hard because didn't want to go home.  That really made me smile, and made me tear up.

One of my favorite parts of last week was the knock knock jokes, even though they seemed a bit annoying at the time.  So here are a few of my favorite jokes:

Knock knock.
Whose there?
Anita
Anita who?
Anita friend to help me find a chicken.

Knock knock
Whose there?
Anita?
Anita who?
Anita chicken

Knock knock
Whose there?
Anita?
Anita piano.
(That one I came up with)

No comments:

Post a Comment