Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of those days...

Yesterday was one of those days when I didn't have all the words that I wish I had.

I had a one on one conversation with a camper, that was rough.  I won't go into it so that she can keep her privacy in the difficult situation.

Yesterday was one of those days when I made a mistake that made me laugh.

I also accidentally mistook corn break for cupcakes and frosted a pan of them.  They looked like cupcakes.  Maybe I should have eaten one first just to check.  At least I could laugh at myself.

Yesterday was one of those days when I felt like even the smallest things would be what a camper would remember.

During Avenue (The teen's worship) I ended up giving a teen a big hug, and holding on for a while as she cried on my shoulder.  I'm sure she appreciated the shoulder to lean on.

Yesterday was one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment