Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First week at Camp Pillsbury

I am now in my second week working and living here in Owatonna Minnesota and Camp Pillsbury.  There's so much to be done, and always will be stuff to do.

The first week was a blur of learning my way around camp, figuring out who is who, scraping walls in dorm rooms, and painting.  I also have been involved in dinner and breakfast each day.  I feel like I've been doing this for at least a month right now, but know that I haven't been doing it for that long.  Instead I now have confirmation that one day at a camp is equal to one week in the real world.

Here's the link to a photo from Camp Pillsbury's Facebook page of one of our boarders and the staff with the boarders snowmen.

https://www.facebook.com/camppillsbury/photos/pcb.346667672207351/346667315540720/?type=1

I hope to post more of whats been going on in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment