Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Severe Weather and a youth director

There are two things I wanted to cover in this post.

Right now (9am) we've got a severe weather warning here at camp.  So there is a group of the staff (including me) who are sitting in the New Fro staff lounge (also known as the crack house).  I'm glad to know that everyone is doing the same thing as me at the moment.  If there weren't other people  here, I'd be running through the rain to the dinning hall.

The other thing that I wanted to mention is about a former youth director at Trinity Lutheran (Hillary) who died in the fall after an accident in Florida.  It wasn't long after I arrived at Spring Hill that I met another Hillary.  There are moments when I see Hilary here and think I'm seeing youth director Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment