Friday, June 7, 2013

First week of June

The first week of June is almost over.  Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for my friend's (Megan) wedding.  I've been antsy all week out of excitement for leaving for camp (and for Megan's wedding).  I keep reminding myself to soak up as much of the fun related to the wedding as possible so that I don't forget it.  I also keep reminding myself that I will be at camp sooner than I realize, so there's no need to want it to come sooner than needed.

On Sunday morning, I spent my last Sunday morning in town at church with the contemporary praise team.  After the contemporary service was over, I was bombarded with hugs, which got me to tear up.  Last summer I missed making music with the contemporary praise team.  In my own way, I was trying to remember those last couple hours with the praise team before leaving for camp.

It's going to be another great summer for me.  I'm sure that I'll make it back to Midland with lots of stories about campers and many more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment